We have been having some really nice weather and have made a couple of trips to the park. We have a park about a mile from our house, so we put Addy in the jogging stroller and head over. She enjoys the ride almost as much as the playground.
I am still just working. I really love my job and the people I work with and am sad to leave in May. Hopefully, my new job in Arizona will be just as fun. I am applying for a few jobs with the Park Service. The first job is as an assistant to Jamey's boss. If I get that job it's permanent/full-time which means we will get all the government benefits. I'm not sure how I feel about sitting at a desk all day. The other job is as a zebra-mussel inspector. I know it sound great, right?!? The perks of this job are to actually use the degree that I went to school for 4 years for, and I get to be outside every day. It's also more active than the other one. We've started to look for housing in Arizona, so wish us luck! I don't want to spend another 6-months away from my husband.
Jamey is taking an EMT-B class at the college and really liking it. I think right now it's a bit slow for him since he's already worked on the ambulance at Lake Powell and did tons of medical calls down there, but it's good for him to get out of the house. He goes to Arizona in March for ARPA training and testing and will be heading back to his job as soon his class wraps up in May.
Here are a few pictures of our recent adventures!









Everything sounds great! Good luck finding the perfect place to live. Even if it is a scary house- you'll BE TOGETHER! :) I still can't believe the hair on Addy! Send some over to us!
ReplyDelete